- All my uncompleted weekly strip scripts (except the one I was doing at the weekend) including "Where do you come from?" "Bad Windows" and the next episode in the mud series -- it had a very counterintuitive title which I can't remember.
- Minnie 4 Dennis, including reference material and character sketches -- a strip about a couple of old UK comics book characters
- Preliminary script pages, notes and character ideas for the "whores" project (with Sascha Mardou and Lucy Sweet).
- Scripts for tracks 2-4 (track 1), early and current versions.
- Basic scripts for three google minicomics.
- Sketches for a slightly saucy series of Oxfordish scenes.
- Ideas for some pictures of the band Fosca.
I've rung the owners and passed on my address, so it's now in the hands of Collatia (goddess of small press comics). If I get it back I shall sacrifice magic fish and wooden dormice to her (and send Mr Underworld a big bunch of flowers). Maybe I should sacrifice a few now, to be on the safe side.
What was that, little quail? If I scripted on computer I wouldn't have this problem, you say? Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!