- Stop using the excuse that "it's not my problem".
- Chore something in the house every damn day.
- Finish one of the long ones (at least as a script).
- Read the Koran/Quran.
- Practice being less nervous in conversation with semi-strangers.
- Put more effort into my appearance (settling on a hair colour would be a good start).
- Drill down the comics collection.
- Refresh my website (and buy my domain name).
- The big black book.
Things I should *not* do:
- Learn to drive.
- Try to resolve things with my father.
- Join the gym.
- Get rid of the clothes that don't suit me.
- Dwell on the things I don't manage to finish.
- Wake up earlier.
- Spend more time and effort on work.
- Hesitate when showing people my stuff.
- Give up drinking.
I didn't do very well on last year's resolutions, so this year I've made them less SMART. (Actually, I didn't do badly on 1,4 and 5 and made some progress on 2 -- unfortunately, said progress was vastly outweighed by new projects arriving.)