A few notes:
- The three glowing eggs I'm juggling in the first two panels are ... well, they're glowing eggs. Damian gave them to me for christmas.
- Derek Jarman directed the film Caravaggio, in which the paintings are presented as tableaux. The boy in the tableau for Love Triumphant (also called Eros or Cupid) wasn't perfect.
- That "nice Chris Lowe fellow" is the more sullen of the Pet Shop Boys; Jarman directed some of their videos.
- The tape I'm passing to him in the final scene is #1 of my home tapes of An Evening With Derek, Channel 4's celebration of Jarman's career, all the way from Glitterbug to Blue.
- The title is a quote (anyone recognise it?), my original title was "Glitterbuggers".