- We should knock down some walls. I may mark them with a big X in preparation.
- We need a doorbell. Preferably one that'll be audible in the garden.
- The need for a chaise longue in the downstairs living room is more urgent than I had previously suspected.
- Garden Parasols are very good things indeed, especially when it's tipping down.
- Fixing guttering is a cosmetic problem.
- That bump on the drive needs smoothing because it's giving peoples' cars scrapie.
- Comics boxes covered with cushions make an OK-ish daybed but we'd better get a Dromminge sometime soon or else.
residence party in the rain
Yes, so we have another gig - It's all about the Music this Friday which seems to have jumped up on me rather - sorry for the short notice. It's…
We actually have a gig! We are playing (performance-from-home) this Friday 5th Feb (gig from 7.30pm, we're on at 9.30pm) on Instagram live right over…
I finally got round to emptying the last of my destroyed camera. I'd broken it shortly before going into isolation, pre-op, at an exhibition which I…