I've also been seven-songs tagged again, this time by merteuil. Mostly a pretty slow mix this time, I'm afraid, sad songs, no belters:
- Christina, by Zombina and the Skeletones (Down from the sky/A dead star will fall/For the ugliest angel of them all)
- Email, by The Pet Shop Boys (time and distance melt away/no digital delay/and some things can be written down that we're to shy to say)
- Want Some by Spy 51 (this is too/this is too much/you've been taking all the things I want to touch)
- Storytelling Johnny by Fosca (these hips are not child-bearing/they're child-spurning/and child-sparing/and child-scaring)
- Maris Stella by Digitonal (soft afterdark sample stuff)
- Sunglasses at Night/Blue Monday by Tom Middleton Sound of the Cosmos (a very relentless dance track)
- Would you rather be followed by Forty Ducks for the rest of your life by Detwiije
The centre of my money tree has died and I need to replant it into multiple small pots. The edge of the sink is leaking and I need to put some sealant round it. The metal shelf is now so full it's clutching at my hip every time I walk into the kitchen. The electric box is cluttered with paper, it needs to move, so I can read the meter. Oh, yes, my feng shui is royally fucked.
But on the bright side, my new wrist-mounted engraver marks plastic and some metal but not windows.
* Jeremy Davis was born when an interview with me was accidentally credited to "Jeremy Davis" instead of "Jeremy Dennis". The details of his life have been filtering through since; if you know anything more about him, please let me know.