In a side-note, it's really nice when you're listening to something and you think, hmm, that's great, what is it? ... and it turns out to be a band containing someone you know. Even nicer when you can point at some audio, but I guess a band profile for Keyboard Choir will do for now ...
I also have a new spambot poet on the woo. Got through all the spam filters with a repeating verse-form ... but I'll save that for spam poetry in favour of Random8's latest opus:
Subject : last notice
Between me day cut cloud you, girl. Student did fire. Year
reason right cry, city planet section. Matter, ground port.
Suggest numeral eye of wife. Began, consider could, stead look.
Never, symbol land. Change agree keep atom spell life. Loud lie
vowel town. Century area, idea then very your. Change, work
symbol, plan book. Talk sure shape. Long lie heat. Skill learn,
road soon may. Heart space girl observe such world mount.
Back at work and breaking in a new diary ... also, happy christmas from the DOH:
4. Recommended contents for the home medicine chest this festive period:
- paracetamol/aspirin (children under 12 and asthmatics should not be given aspirin)
- paracetamol (eg Calpol) and/or ibuprofen syrups for children
- mild laxatives
- rehydration mixture (for treating diarrhoea and vomiting)
- indigestion mixture (eg antacids)
- travel sickness tablets
- tweezers, sharp scissors
- thermometer (preferably the forehead type for children)
- a selection of plasters, non-absorbent cotton wool, elastic bandages and assorted dressings
- anti-histamine tablets
- sore throat lozenges