This is one of those memes that's a lot more fun to read than fill in, but if you want you can answer stupid questions about your friends, too:
Take the quiz.
Post your results.
1) Is tjej an emo? Please. We're a bit above all that round here.
2) Would you make out with kazmantra? There'd be a list of people pissed off with me if I did, probably with her at the top of it.
3) Is tenderhooligan popular? Yes, and in a good way.
4) Is kazmantra dead sexy? She's a hot cartoon babe.
5) How would seanazz conquer the world? With music and gratuitous nudity.
6) Is mockduck related to you? She's a fellow artist.
7) How would merteuil kill sdn? One's an author, the other's an editor. You can work it out.
8) If iruineverything took over the world, who would be happy? ABSOLUTELY NOBODY EVER BECAUSE THE WORLD IS A SCREAMING VOID OF INFINITE PAIN.
9) Are emli and motodraconis going out? No -- and it probably wouldn't work out too well as M doesn't like being photographed and E is seldom without her camera.
10) Do you have a crush on dotty? I am currently crushing all known crushes within myself and anyway this is not one of them.
11) What would marstokyo think of ladylucy? Hey, that's actually an interesting question. Their art styles are at massive variance. I wonder?
12) How many monkeys could b_sides fight at once and win against? He'd beat 'em, eat 'em and keep on coming back for more.
13) What is t__m__i's favorite color? Favourite colour? What are we, six?
14) Is merteuil a nerd? A nerd? What are we, twelve?
15) What rank would concourse have in a giant robot army? The sad one that secretly hopes for peace.
16) Does kharin have a dog? I don't know.
17) Is kharin friends with opportunitygrrl? Possibly, she has a lot of friends.
18) One quality you find attractive in iruineverything? The hair, the stare.
19) What is asajeffrey allergic to? Can't remember.
20) Do bluedevi and smallbeasts go to the same school? School was a long time ago for everyone on this list.
21) Is happydoodaa athletic? Active, artistic, musical.
22) Does truecatachresis smoke? Occasionally, a bit -- from the ears.
23) What do you disagree with miss_newham about? I find karaoke and knitting scary rather than entertaining.
24) What is jinguj's favorite band/artist? Huh, it's ages since I checked out this web comic ... ah. She grew up, changed sites, the works. Favourite band? Pfeh, who knows.
25) Would you wrestle warren_ellis in jelly? Yes, and I'd sell tickets on e-bay for millions. Even though he'd beat me badly. Actually, can I use a stand-in?
26) Which of your friends should liriselei go out with? I wouldn't presume to advise, and anyway I think that's covered.
27) opportunitygrrl's hair color? She's a ROBOT. Literally.
28) If bloodlossgirl were hanging off a cliff, what would miss_newham do? Phone the coastguard, of course!
29) If concourse and honeypears were spliced together, what would be its name? stickyfloors
30) What song/movie would you recommend to kazmantra? You're obsessed. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. See it! See it now!!
Bah! There's a real job come up at the Casino Charitable that I have a genuine chance of getting, following Donnington Tanboy moving on. I just printed out the job desc to the network printer. Hmm. Do I really want to be a "guardian of XXXXX's core online experience"?
Music in the post from mondoagogo makes me smile! Time soon for our Tropical Cocktail Oddysey, I feel!
Caught up with the first episode of Life on Mars on the signzone last night (Good, isn't it?) and was treated to the sight of the signer doing sound effects for emergency rescusiation. Man was a virtuoso.
Public Service Announcement: There are TARDIS and Dalek easter eggs in Marks & Spencers. They contain caramel, but are very stylish. (Per Una cardigan rant supressed for being tedious.)
In the cafe today, as I explained in staccato-stop how sometimes offering solutions is wrong, and what is needed is to listen and acknowledge, there came on the muzak some girly-girl covering The Cure's Just Like Heaven. Google tells me it's Katie Melua, last seen in trouble with cosmologists for claiming that 12 billion light-years from the edge was just a guess.
Last night I saw the most beautiful cat in the world asleep in a lit window on Princes Street. Through closed eyelids it noticed me staring and half sat up (it was lying on what appeared to be a windowcat display cushion) to favour me with a long look. Its features looked Siamese, but it was all-over even, smokey grey. Greeny-gold eyes. It's odd how invasive you can feel, even when you're only looking at a cat.
Speaking of cats, I completed Murakami's Kafka on the Beach. This (well, the last few novels, really) have started to feel a bit like later Ballard, to me; it's good stuff, but this is no longer my story.
I need to do some potting on, desperately.