- 08:59 Dream: Jenni arranged a tour of subterranean rivers in strange dark future Oxford. Rats genetically modified to look and act like kittens.
- 10:14 Just trod on a nail while breaking up an old gate out back.Seems fine, but I can't shake that beginning of an episode of casualty feeling.
- 15:21 She poses by the tiniest climbing frame, bright orange maternity smock billowing in wet wind and snap! Baby's first visit to the playground.
- 17:27 @MattBadham It broke the skin but it doesn't look angry, and my tetanus is up-to-date as I was given a precautionary jab a few years ago.
- 20:35 Few things put me off a product harder than the words "investment piece". Also "statement" as an adjective. Indicators of unpleasantness.
moments between posts - I tread on a nail
We actually have a gig! We are playing (performance-from-home) this Friday 5th Feb (gig from 7.30pm, we're on at 9.30pm) on Instagram live right over…
I finally got round to emptying the last of my destroyed camera. I'd broken it shortly before going into isolation, pre-op, at an exhibition which I…
It's an odd thing to think about, what went wrong with compilation-swapping last year. I got ill, certainly, and the creeping sort of ill that leaves…