- 01:52 Home with a head full of unexpected encounters. A fox gallops across the road. Mist up from thhe river. Nightbus, i missed.
- 11:25 Have/decided it's cold enough for duvet coat. Am on my way to comiket. Have bag full of minicomic making kit as I have suffered maker fail.
- 13:12 In the press of poppies, rain, medals he carries autumn leaves, holds his son's hand. I smile; unconsciously he waves them, like a child.
- 21:30 Three girls in stylish coats take turns to photograph each other in a dramatic alcove. Unseen a brief discordant composition for carhorns.
- 22:38 Charting comiket success by money remaining in wallet at end of day. About 5 down, after burger. Alas only achieved by rudely not buying.
moments between posts - comiket scrapbook
Yes, so we have another gig - It's all about the Music this Friday which seems to have jumped up on me rather - sorry for the short notice. It's…
We actually have a gig! We are playing (performance-from-home) this Friday 5th Feb (gig from 7.30pm, we're on at 9.30pm) on Instagram live right over…
I finally got round to emptying the last of my destroyed camera. I'd broken it shortly before going into isolation, pre-op, at an exhibition which I…