- 10:01 A man leant against the wall of his house, on the phone, body rigid with amused embarassment, accidentally locked myself out, can you...?
- 10:05 Two boys on their way out for today, one suddenly turns and (with panache) bowls a tennis ball down the passage between the houses, howzat!
- 11:27 Yesterday we were (mostly avoiding) sharing conference space with a dental conference. There were bowls of sweets on all the trade stands.
- 18:21 Watching the winter lights lantern procession go by from hotel chocolat. Look! Say the children waving the lanterns, Hotel chcoclat!
- 18:29 Modern art oxford's yard is smaller than I expected, but has winter pimms, world music, and a man with a hacksaw taping together pan pipes.
- 18:50 Just walked past a wildly grinning camboy, camera strapped to his forehead like a cyclopean eye (or a cyclist with unusual head furniture).
moments between posts - sweets to the sweet
We actually have a gig! We are playing (performance-from-home) this Friday 5th Feb (gig from 7.30pm, we're on at 9.30pm) on Instagram live right over…
I finally got round to emptying the last of my destroyed camera. I'd broken it shortly before going into isolation, pre-op, at an exhibition which I…
It's an odd thing to think about, what went wrong with compilation-swapping last year. I got ill, certainly, and the creeping sort of ill that leaves…