- 09:37 Suddenly freaked by the man waiting to shoulder surf me into the building. Hope this doesn't presage a day of weird paranoiac imaginings.
- 14:49 Increasingly annoyed about lost mug, doubtless put in dishwasher by helpful colleague after I went home sick on friday, now gone forever.
- 14:52 She also didn't find our errant leaflet delivery, tracked it to a snowy loading bay this morning after refusing to take huh?? as an answer.
- 15:58 By 4pm, my mug is back in the dishwasher. Now recovered and full of catering coffee. Mmm! I may take to storing it in my top drawer again.
- 21:33 Hmm, I left chili on my hands after cooking tasty paella. Cat demanded half of eclair, got a small lick of cream, with a teeny chili kick.
moments between posts
I finally got round to emptying the last of my destroyed camera. I'd broken it shortly before going into isolation, pre-op, at an exhibition which I…
It's an odd thing to think about, what went wrong with compilation-swapping last year. I got ill, certainly, and the creeping sort of ill that leaves…
As I'm sure absolutely nobody is, if anyone is following my gardening blog on RSS here (as thepunkgardener) you might have noticed some…