1. May, June
2. Mayflies, Mayfowers/A fighting chance
3. Summer between the mountain and the sea
As ever, feel free to be inspired but go off at a tangent, do your own theme or willfully ignore the themes. However, there are some rules that Must Not Be Ignored. Go under the cut to view them:
1. Your CD should be an audio CD. One audio CD, not two!
2. It should be intended to be played all the way through on a CD player, beginning to end.
3. It should reflect one or more of the provided themes.
4. CDs should come with a track-list and cover. You may interpret this as broadly as you want, as long as both can be placed on a flat-bed scanner.
4. You may send 1-3 copies of your CD. You will receive back as many CDs as you send.
5. Please also include two blank CDs, or a datastick, SD card or other recordable media of more than 1000MB capacity. This will be returned to you, and will contain all compilations received, as mp3s.
6. Themes are posted on the second friday of the month, and deadline for returning compilations is the last friday of the following month. You will receive CDs during the first two weeks of the following month.
7. Please mark your CD with your name, so that I don't send you back your own CD.
Please send your contributions to:
2 Freelands Road
Oxford OX4 4BT
by 30th June please! And if you approach comps like I do, I suggest you set your reminder for a week *before* the deadline...
Any questions, go to the comments, and happy compilationing, everybody!
Look out for CDs coming back to you shortly. There are a few spaces open this bi-month if anyone else wants to take part. Now I'm going to go and listen to them all :)