- 12:33 Following two senior workers out of the council: I remember when they had a proper canteen, it did christmas dinners, you brought the wine..
- 13:10 Had to beg coffee off Damian as I just spent all my money on cider and a brace of rooks at the farmer's market, more poacher's market today.
- 14:31 Downstairs for massage, also had a short discussion about stress and a minimeeting; came back to discover colleague still on same phonecall.
- 16:45 @mondoagogo you eat rooks as squabs, like pigeons (entirely legal) but apparently the taste is much beefier. Thinking of crispy roasting it!
- 21:22 In the end I pan-fried the rook with brandy, ras al hanout, and chopped apricots. Gypsy cuisine at its finest. Quite nice, actually.
moments between posts
We actually have a gig! We are playing (performance-from-home) this Friday 5th Feb (gig from 7.30pm, we're on at 9.30pm) on Instagram live right over…
I finally got round to emptying the last of my destroyed camera. I'd broken it shortly before going into isolation, pre-op, at an exhibition which I…
It's an odd thing to think about, what went wrong with compilation-swapping last year. I got ill, certainly, and the creeping sort of ill that leaves…